Bavaria 42 Sail Boats For Sale - €75,000This Bavaria 42 has been sold! Please check below for similar boats:
Similar Boats to the Bavaria 42 For Sale
Bavaria 41 Owners Version Boat For SaleBavaria 41 Owners Version sail boat for sale, lying in Faro, Portugal. Bavaria 41 Owners Version (aft cockpit) built 2003 and commissioned in 2004 lying Faro, Portugal. ...
Vital Statistics of the Bavaria 42
|Manufacturer / Model:||Bavaria 42|
|Bavaria Length:||This Bavaria 42 is 42 feet (approx. 12.8 metres)|
|Price:||€75,000 (approx. £53,835 or $80,942)|
|Status:||This Bavaria 42 is Sold|
|Tax:||Tax Not Paid|
|Type of Boat:||Sail Boat|
|Manufactured In:||2000, GERMANY|
|Lying In:||ATHENS, GREECE|
|Dimensions||LWL 12.95 metres (approx. 42.49 feet) Beam 3.95 metres (approx. 12.96 feet) Draft 1.60 metres (approx. 5.25 feet) Displacement 10 kilograms (approx. 0 tonnes)|
|Tank Capacaties||Fuel 180 litres (approx. 47.6 gallons) Water 450 litres (approx. 118.9 gallons)|
Interested In This Boat?
Sorry, this boat has been sold.
Please search again or telephone Simon Walworth on +44 (0) 1725 514466 to find a suitable boat for sale.
Short Description of the Bavaria 42
Yacht in excllent condition ,Engine 55 HP VOLVO PENTA - 2006 installed , GPS , Cd player- Apilot- Bimini - Sprayhood.
Engines & Propulsion
VOLVO 55 HP - 2006 built
GEAR BOX - PROPELLER
Boatmatch Tip: Want more advice about buying this Bavaria 42? Checkout our Boatmatch Buyers Guide!
The Electrical Systems of this Bavaria 42 - 12 V - 4 batteries - 220 V
All equipment in very good condition. Contact the seller of this Bavaria 42 for more details.
Rigging & Winches
Rigging & Winches equipped on this Bavaria 42 - 4 Self tailing winches
Sails of the Bavaria 42 - Sails are both roller and are of 2005 made
4 cabins , 3 double and one single wth upper-lower beds..
Boatmatch Tip: Have a question about the accommodation of the Bavaria 42? Contact the seller via clicking on the registering interest button above.
History of Bavaria Yachts
Bavaria Yachts began in 1979 incorporating the best of German craftsmanship and state-of-the-art methodology to create a name synonymous for sailing and motor yachts of outstanding value and quality.
As one of the top-ranked and largest yacht builders in Europe, Bavaria Yachts has developed a line of yachts that stand out for their solid and lasting value. This is the result of extensive cooperation between Bavaria and the most renowned yacht-design firms in Europe.
Innovation, modern manufacturing methods, computer-aided manufacturing processes and highly skilled craftsman all enable Bavaria Yachts to be produced with an eye toward cost effectiveness without skimping on quality.
Tucked away in Northern Bavaria, miles away from the nearest major body of water, is the largest, and the most surprising boatbuilding facility in the world. Here, since 1979, Bavaria has been applying the principles of German engineering and European craftsmanship to building sailing yachts. Last year, in fact, they built over 2,000 boats, every one made to order, using computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques on the most innovative production line in boatbuilding.
German boat builders have always prided themselves on the individuality of the vessels they build. If you are looking for a boat that is as unique and sturdy as it is handsome you need look no further than a Bavaria cruiser. Interiors of a Bavaria cruiser mark a sea-change in design. A Bavaria cruiser is indeed a stable, steady performer and the models include the Bavaria 31, Bavaria 34, Bavaria 38, Bavaria 40, Bavaria 42, Bavaria 46 and the Bavaria 50.
The Bavaria Factory
Here are a few of its features:
- Beam-to-beam assembly. Building out boats beam-to-beam rather than the traditional bow-to-stern means we can incorporate 31 stations on the assembly line, with fewer functions at any one station. This limits employee overcrowding and installation problems. This type of assembly also means that a Bavaria 31 and a Bavaria 50 can be produced on the same line.
- A Robotic CNC machine. Cutouts for hatches and ports, drilling and taping for installing deck hardware and engine would normally take two men four hours. Our newest employee, a robotic CNC machine, can do it all in 20 minutes, with closer tolerances and improved accuracy.
- A Chain Drive Mold Movement System. While hull and deck lamination is still done by hand, our chain drive mold movement system allows drying ovens and molds to be rotated on their cradles, dramatically reducing labor time.
- Seamless Quality Control. Before a hull is laid up, all the material that will be used in the laminate for that model is cut to spec and loaded onto a trolley. This trolley accompanies the mold through the laminating section, and laminating is only complete when the trolley is empty.
Looking to buy a Bavaria Vision Yacht?
The yachts of Bavaria’s new VISION line offer an increased standard equipment compared with the current cruiser line and a new dimension in speed potential by using new hull designs, a ballast ratio of above 35%, and significantly increased sail areas. The luxurious and comfortable performance cruisers are coming with a deck salon, and are featuring unbeatable standards and specifications, including a spacious galley with ice box and a large refrigerator, high quality shades for the over 2 meter long deck salon windows, drawers under the foreship bed, solar powered stainless steel vents, spinnaker winches, lead keel and many other high quality components. The Bavaria Vision range includes the Bavaria Vision 40, the Bavaria Vision 44 and the Bavaria Vision 50
Looking to buy a Bavaria Cruiser Yacht?
German boat builders have always prided themselves on the individuality of the vessels they build. If you are looking for a boat that is as unique and sturdy as it is handsome you need look no further than a Bavaria cruiser. Interiors of a Bavaria cruiser mark a sea-change in design. A Bavaria cruiser is indeed a stable, steady performer. The Cruiser series reinforces Bavaria’s reputation for building yachts with truly aesthetic lines, but it doesn’t stop there. Above deck, the cockpit has teak seats and sole and a teak folding table with storage beneath. All lines are led to the cockpit for easy sail handling. The newly restyled Cruiser series features light-hued varnished mahogany woodwork, a large salon illuminated by large deck skylights and fixed hull ports. Natural cross ventilation is achieved by the placement of numerous opening ports and hatches. Sailing potential and livability, a classic combination, and classic Bavaria.
Other Bavaria Information
- Bavaria 34 Cruiser information
- Bavaria 33 Cruiser information
- Bavaria 31 Cruiser information
- Bavaria 30 Cruiser information
- Bavaria 37 Cruiser information
- Bavaria 39 Cruiser information
- Bavaria 42 Cruiser information
- Bavaria 46 Cruiser information
- Bavaria 50 Cruiser information
- Bavaria 38 Cruiser information
- Bavaria 40 Cruiser information
- Bavaria 43 Cruiser information
- Bavaria 40Vision information
- Bavaria 44Vision information
- Bavaria 50Vision information