X-Yachts X 46
The elegant yet sporty looking X-Yachts X-46 was launched in July 2003. Not many cruiser-racer yachts will boast the same high level of standard features as the X-Yachts X-46. With her beautiful chrome polished aluminium framed skylights and recessed port lights, her rounded off sheer line with teak rail, teak laid deck in the cockpit and at the bathing platform she will appeal to the cruising family and racing crew alike.
The helmsman will be pleasantly surprised by her easy handling at sea. Features that contribute to this include a long mainsheet traveller which runs low down in the cockpit. The double-ended mainsheet system is led back to either side of the cockpit under the side decks, while the halyards and other associated control lines are led under the coachroof, which has an integrated recessed sprayhood, and then back to halyard winches either side of the companionway hatch.
The optional anchor launch system is a 20 kg CQR anchor handled by a hinged arm, which is operated by a gas driven devise nicely hiding the anchor below a hatch at the foredeck when not in use, and rising and folding forward when preparing to drop the anchor.
The hull and deck are of sandwich construction, thereby reducing weight where possible. The steel girder takes all the loads from the keel, mast and rig, which allows us to apply higher rig tension than our competitors, giving the X-Yacht increased sailing performance and pleasure.
The heavier components on board have been carefully located to ensure correct centre of gravity and stability, further enhancing the performance of our yachts.
The 3-cabin layout has a sail locker positioned in front of the owner’s cabin with easy access through a deck hatch.
Other X-Yachts model information
- X-Yachts XC 42 information
- X-Yachts XC 45 information
- X-Yachts XC 50 information
- X-Yachts X 34 information
- X-Yachts X 37 information
- X-Yachts X 40 information
- X-Yachts X 43 information
- X-Yachts X-50 information
- X-Yachts X 55 information
- X-Yachts X 65 information
- X-Yachts X 35 One Design information
- X-Yachts X 41 One Design information
- X-Yachts X 99 information
- X-Yachts X 302 information
- X-Yachts X 332 information
- X-Yachts X 362 information
- X-Yachts X 382 information
- X-Yachts IMX 40 information
- X-Yachts X 412 information
- X-Yachts X 442 information
- X-Yachts X 482 information
- X-Yachts X 562 information
Other X-Yachts boats for sale
|X-Yachts IMX 38 sail boat for sale, lying in Fleetwood marina, Lancashire, UK. X-Yachts IMX 38 1995 lying UK West Coast. The X-Yachts IMX 38 is one of the most exciting designs to ...||£59,500
Back to X-Yachts boats information